Education / Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Science Graduates
Experience: Minimum of 7-8 Years progressive working experience in HVAC & ‘high energy’ sales experience
Location of Work: Orissa, candidate should be open for travelling
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Self-motivated, extraverted, tactful, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
3.Driven by a desire to satisfy customers and provide a high level of customer relations skills.
4.Computer literate with good working knowledge of office products, equipment, and procedures.
5. Ability to communicate and sell services, as well as equipment and systems. Capable of
successfully closing the sales agreement and provide follow-up to assure sustainably strong
6. Excellent project management skills to properly plan the implementation of a project (timely
availability of required materials, equipment, tools, and manpower)
7. Great “people skills” to work closely with management, sales, purchasing, accounting, and field
personnel within the Company; as well as with vendors, customers, subcontractors, etc. outside the
- Candidate will be responsible for building positive relationship with customers [prospective clients], closing deals, developing new accounts, ensuring repeat business from existing customers, and making a positive impact in the company.
- Seeking out and researching prospective projects through various methods (e.g., phone calls, visits, attending conferences, utilizing the Internet, leveraging existing relationships).
- Candidate will be responsible for opening new accounts while understanding the needs of the customer and how to meet those needs. i.e., contacting prospective clients like Chief Engineers, Account Managers and Property Managers for introduction and developing future relationships.
- Candidate should have a general working knowledge of this industry.
- Candidate should manage thorough analysis and solution based programs to maximize sales growth, volume and profitability of commercial clients.
- Developing, writing and reviewing client proposal documents including financial and technical sections.
- To develop sales leads, qualify prospects and make sales calls.
- To perform site surveys, estimate, prepare and propose consultative sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
- To negotiate, estimate, bid, propose and close contracts at qualified margins.
- To ensure that projects have permit drawings and have been engineered to meet current codes, utilizing outside engineering support when needed.
- To perform complete and quality turnovers with project management after sales to support a successful job completion that meets scope definition and projected gross margins and customer expectations.